Thursday, June 17, 2010

Day 3 in london!

So it's 11:35 here. I'm exhausted. We leave for Paris tomorrow on the chunnel, I have to get up at 4:00, and we lose an hour because they're an hour ahead. Well anyway. To begin the day we went to the tower of London and the crown jewels. The second time I've seen it but cool nonetheless. After that we walked to St. John's cathedral where the group split up. My group of 7 people went to Tate Modern and saw the Millennium Bridge. Fun fact, That bridge was the one the Death-Eaters destroyed in the beginning of the Harry Potter movie! cool! I also saw the outside of the Globe Theater! Then we ate Indian food for dinner... YUCK!!! I barely ate any so I'm starving! After dinner we went to go on a Jack the Ripper tour, that was the highlight of the day! We had an actor for a tour guide so it was awesome!!! I also saw a picture of the first photographed murder victim ever. IF YOU ARE SQUEAMISH, DO NOT READ ON TO THE NEXT SENTENCES!!! She had her throat slit twice, her belly was split up to her chin, her heart and liver were taken out and put between her legs, her breasts were sliced off an put on the bed-stand, and the skin of her face and thighs were sliced off, and I saw it all in a picture!!! GROSS PART OVER!!!!! So after that we took the weary trip back to the hotel where I am now!!! Well wish me luck waking up tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. That was day 4. Day 5 is tomorrow because you guys leave for Paris. I wondered if you'd like the Indian food. sounds amazing you're probably exhausted. {{{{Aaliyah}}}} from Mom. DOn't worry about sleeping. You can sleep when you return home. DOn't know why I keep thinking thisis a 9 day trip... it's 11. You return on the 24th.

    Have fun tomorrow... at Notre Dame... remember, NOOOOO
    "And out there
    Living in the sun
    Give me one day out there
    All I ask is one
    To hold forever"

    Love you girlie. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. today is the 19 - day 6. Sightseeing Paria Landmarks. Take loads of pictures. Missed your blog yesterday. I bet you were tire, tired! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awaiting blog update...how is Paris...not my fav city but bet you love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. 6/20 is the Louvre visit... then overnight train to Rome. Hope you had fun!

    ReplyDelete