Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I'm Here!!!

So it's the end of the day here, 9:12 pm and I'm exausted. I've been up for over 24 hours, I'm experiencing jetlag! And somehow I still feel like I'm on the plane! It's kind of making me dizzy... @_@! Well anyway, I opened up my bag in the airport to get my belt and guess what I found? An envelope from my lovely mommy!! It had a letter and a bracelet, which I am now wearing, in it. I'm feeling very sleepy so I'll try to call my mommy, then go to sleep! Good night!(-_-)zzzzZZZZ

2 comments:

  1. Awww... wanted you find it when you got to your hotel. Well, I jumped in my car and found the letter from you so guess it's OK. But Aaliyah, what did you guys do your first day? Where did you go?! People are following your blog and we want to know what you are doing. Love you, BTW. Sleep well and have fun tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAVE FUN LIYAH & BE SAFE!! (REMEMBER TAKEN)!!! LOL LOVE YOU

    ReplyDelete